Southmead Hospital open evening to host opportunities for students
Published on 15/01/16
On Tuesday 23rd February, 5-8pm, North Bristol NHS Trust will be hosting an open evening designed to provide you with information about all the learning and developmental opportunities and pathways available. This will be held in the Learning & Research Building at Southmead Hospital.
There will be course leaders, trainers and experts on hand to provide you with information about:
- Return to Practice for Nurses and Midwives
- Year to Care Pre-Nursing course
- Work experience / observational days
- Functional skills (Maths and English, ICT and ESOL)
- Study skills
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
You will also have the opportunity for some hands on experience and interactive activities with some of the training equipment.
For further information about this open evening, please contact Heather Tyler (Practice Development Trainer) on 0117 4149282 or Heather.email@example.com.