We are a cashless school and use a secure online payment system called ParentPay to give parents and carers a more convenient way to pay for:
- school meals
- charity donations
- other activities
All students are encouraged to have a locker to keep their books, lunch and PE kit stored safely during the day. Lockers can be purchased annually on ParentPay.
Parents and carers need to activate an account before they can start using ParentPay. Advice on how to activate your account can be found here.
The benefits of the system include:
- You can make payments 24/7, from any location
- You have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password. Parents can create a single account login for all children
- Payment histories can be tracked and no card details are stored in any part of the system
For ParentPay Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
What about parents and carers who prefer to use cash?
- Parents wishing to top-up their ParentPay account with cash can be provided with a plastic card, enabling them to make cash payments for school meals and activities at local convenience stores which have PayPoint.
- The first card is free of charge; any lost or damaged cards will be charged at £2 each.
- Please contact the school on school office if you wish to use the PayPoint facility.
If your child is within the Pupil Premium Cohort (Free School Meals, Ever 6 rule (has received free school meals at any point in the last 6 years), Child in Care, parent active in the armed forces, died in action or left due to injury) then subject to approval we are able to fund up to 50% of the cost of any school event that links to the curriculum whether inside or outside of school. We may also be able to supply revision resources, such as Study Guides, and can help with dongles for internet access and laptops.
Please contact us 0117 377 2000 or email@example.com if you think your child may be eligible for the Pupil Premium.
Hardship Fund Application
If your child is eligible for Free School Meals, or you as a family are struggling to pay for items such as uniform or trips, then please apply for the Hardship Fund. We will consider all requests, and your child's Pastoral Manager will help you complete the form if you would like some help with this.
The form is available here: Hardship Fund Application