NSPCC Report Abuse in Education
The NSPCC have launched a dedicated helpline called Report Abuse in Education, for children and young people who have experienced sexual harassment or abuse at school, and for worried adults and professionals that need support and guidance.
This dedicated helpline will offer support to:
- all children and young people making current and non-recent disclosures of sexual harassment or abuse on school grounds within school time, and incidents linked to school in any capacity
- any children or young people who want to talk about being involved or witnessing any incidents
- any adults who have experienced non-recent abuse
- parents and carers who have any concerns about their own or other children
- professionals who work in schools and need support in this or related issues.