Vision, Ethos and Values
Inspire today... empower for life
Learning together for a better future
Learning is at the heart of all that we do and it is our aim to ensure that all pupils leaving Orchard School will be happy, fulfilled, confident young adults with skills and qualifications which will equip them for the 21st Century.
How do we achieve this?
- A curriculum which stimulates learning and matches the needs of all students.
- Teaching which is focused on learning.
- A safe and happy environment which encourages learning.
- A strong working partnership between parents and school.
- A school at the heart of the community.
Orchard School aspires to excellence, personal fulfilment and mutual respect through effective learning for all.