A guide to ordering uniform online
Published on 20/05/16
From 1st July 2016, parents will be able to order and purchase their child's school uniform online. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use the new system.
- Visit www.swidtp.co.uk and click Register to set up a new account.
- Enter in the required information and follow the online instructions to link your account to Orchard School Bristol. Once registered, you can begin to order straight away. All of the uniform and PE kit products will be displayed, indicating if the product is compulsory or optional.
- To add an item to your basket, click on the picture or the name of the product then select the size from the drop down menu and click Add to Basket.
- Type the quantity you wish to order into the quantity box which will automatically update. Once all items have been added to the basket click View Basket.
- You will be taken to the basket page to confirm your order. Here, quantities can be increased or decreased. Should an item need to be removed from the order click Red Remove button.
- If your order is being delivered to your home address, and you might not be home, you can leave a note which will be passed onto the carrier company, for example, leave in porch or leave with neighbours. If the parcel is being delivered into school, type the child’s name. Once delivery notes have been entered click the Checkout Now button.
- Select the delivery option and then click Confirm Delivery Method button.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro. Unfortunately, American Express is not accepted. Once payment has been made, you will be given an order reference number. Please print this page for your records. Click the Continue Checkout button.
- You are now ready to complete your order. Please review your order below, and then click the Place Order button only once to process your order.
- Once the order is complete you will receive and order number and email confirmation.
Phone and Postal Orders
If you wish to pay by cheque or do not have access to the internet then you can phone or post your order using the paper order form (available to download online or pick up at the school).
Home Delivery Charges
- Orders over £70 are sent to home free of charge
- Orders under £70 sent to a home address (or other specified) incur a £4.00 delivery charge
- Orders sent to school are free of charge (see below)
Delivery into School
We operate a free of charge delivery service into school every week during term time. Orders must be placed by 5pm on the Thursday for delivery into school the following Monday for collection on Tuesday. This allows parents to avoid the delivery charge and makes it easy for students to collect their order from within the school.
In every dispatch we include a form with full details of how to send items back for a refund. We offer a 30 day returns policy. Full terms and conditions can be found on our website.
SWI has a dedicated Web Helpdesk. If you are having difficulty with your online account or logging in then please contact the Team on 0845 519 00 99.