Exams and Assessments
Pages in this section:
- Year 11 Exams - all of the information you need in the build up to your summer exams
- Revision Resources - overviews of each subject and links to useful revision resources
- Mr Gould's Top Tips for Exam Preparation
- Year 7-11 Assessment Timeline 2016-17
- Year 10 Assessment Booklet (to download the booklet, click here)
Walking Talking Mocks - students are walked through exam papers, question by question, looking at questions from the examiner's point of view. Students have the chance to reherse answers and to watch what their teacher would write down if they were answering the exam question. It gives real insight into how to gain marks on an exam paper.
Pre Public Exam - the official name for the old mock exams.